Fares & tickets
£2 Fare Cap
9 months ago
Vectare are delighted to announce that we will be participating in a £2 single fare cap on a select number of routes during January, February and March 2023. Whilst opting out of the government scheme we will be offering the cap voluntarily on these routes:
- East Midlands: 92, 93, 94, 97, Novus Direct & Novus Retail
- East of England: Ting & 23
- Essex: 8, 9, 13, 14, 20, 30, 22 & 418
Any single journeys on these routes will be capped at just £2 regardless of whether they are purchased online or via myTrip.
There is no impact on any other fare types which will remain on sale at their existing prices. Any single fares under £2 will also remain at their current levels.
We regret that we are unable to offer the fare cap on the following routes:
- East Midlands: 833 & Novus Flex
- East of England: R4, R4A, F1, F2, F3 & 22
- Essex: 10, 31, 61, 62, 505, 701 & 702