East of England - January 2024 Service Change
3 months ago
From Tuesday 2nd January 2024 we're launching new Service 25 in Peterborough, operating between the City Centre and Alwalton Hill Business Park via Orton Mere. We'll also be making some minor changes to Service R4 from the same date. Details of these changes can be found below:
Service R4 / Uppingham > Wansford > Peterborough
A revised timetable is introduced to improve reliability.
- The 1530 ex Peterborough is retimed to arrive in Uppingham 2 minutes later than at present.
- Short journeys are introduced departing South Luffenham for Uppingham at 0658 with a return from Uppingham as far as South Luffenham at 1645.
In addition Service R4 will no longer operate in August each year due to very low usage over the summer months.
Unfortunately we also need to increase most fares on Service R4 due to rising operating costs. >>Click here to view the new R4 fares<<
Service 25 / Alwalton Hill > Orton Mere > Peterborough
New service introduced to link Alwalton Hill Business Park with Peterborough City (Queensgate). Buses will operate via Woodston, Orton Mere and Orton Waterville and will provide an enhanced service to these areas alongside our existing Service 24.
- Buses will run 7 days a week including Bank Holidays (no service Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day or Easter Sunday).
- Buses will run from approximately 0530 until 2230 daily, including on Sundays.
- Existing Peterborough City fares will apply with all singles capped at £2.